- How to never miss a deadline
Ever look across the room in envy of someone who seems to have everything organized and ahead of time, while you work through the early hours of the morning on the day it’s due?
- 7 Reasons to stop using Excel for your FF&E Specs
Not reading this before you fire up Excel or Google Sheets for your project documentation can cause you to lose time, profits, and your sanity!
- 5 simple ways to avoid errors on your next project
Every project regardless of size has its share of complexities and challenges. So how do you balance all of it? Can you truly escape the myriad of technical submissions without making errors?
- Love That Design Launches Specification Platform for Design and Construction
Introducing .STUDIO, an advanced digital platform enables teams to work more effectively, from tracking sales and products to managing projects, and designing customised specifications.
- Expectations vs reality: An insight into project management
‘You can’t rush Creativity’ or so we think. The expectation of designing & delivering in today’s fast-paced world requires exactly that.